Monday, September 11, 2006

A Crafting Blog?

I am starting this Blog because a couple of friends of mine have had this great idea of sharing projects and patterns. It's a great Idea for other beginner crafters to come together and get ideas for projects and tips. I really enjoy crafts and I find it very hard now, to find any one who is still into crocheting, knitting, cross Stitch, plastic canvas. I find most people don't have time to do crafts now, busy with work, kids and family. It is such an enjoyable way to relax though. So I hope people out there get some type of enjoyment from this blog.

3 comments:

Emily RugBurn said...

YAY, Mel! Glad you got in on this, too!

Can't wait to see your stuff!

~ Em

T-Ra said...

Lookin' good. Let me know when you want me to show you how to set up a subscription to your blog.

And, you really need to start putting up pics! That's the fun part!

Emily RugBurn said...

Yes, you definitely need to set up a subscription option.

And Mel -- for someone who claims to be a computard, I'm pretty impressed that you've made it this far!