Thursday, September 14, 2006

Plastic Canvas Magnets





During the summer I wanted some quick results. I wanted to work on some thing that was going to take shape and look good right away. I started making magnets. Any one who knows me, understands my obsession with Eeyore and Disney. Some of these magnets are available for sale at my e-bay store. The reason I started an E-bay store was, like any crafter you create and create and then don't know what to do with all your items. There are only so many presents you can make for others *giggle*. So I have decided to offer my items to people who may be interested in them and not have the time to make home made projects them selves, but are looking for some thing different or more unique then the average store bought item. I take great pride in my work and do have a hard time parting with it, but lets face it "I'm a pack rat!". I have made magnets out of both 7 mesh plastic Canvas and 14 mesh plastic Canvas.

I prefer the look of the 14 mesh over the 7 mesh. The holes are smaller and seem to give it more of a cutter look. To me it just seems neater. However I have met people who prefer the 7 mesh over 14 mesh because the 14 mesh can be harder to work with some times.

2 comments:

Emily RugBurn said...

Aww, so cute, Mel! Man, you're good at it!

T-Ra said...

Heh, you make Pooh! But really, they are cute.